1. At each request for payment, the purchaser switches from the La Coutellerie de Laguiole server to the Cyberplus payment service, connected to the banking world.
2. The purchaser reaches an encrypted SSL payment page
3. Entering the card number and authorisation request. The link between the purchaser and the Banque Populaire's Cyberplus server is established in HTTPS, a secure SSL protocol, which encrypts all the information exchanged. This protects the data sent via the Internet and guarantees the purchaser that his bank card number cannot be intercepted as unencrypted by a third party during its transfer to the secure Banque Populaire server.
4. The bank's authorisation centre returns an authorisation number or a refusal. When payment is accepted, the Cyberplus system then carries out the following operations:
- display of payment confirmation on the purchaser's screen
- payment confirmation e-mailed to La Coutellerie de Laguiole
- the card number, on the other hand, is NEVER sent back to La Coutellerie de Laguiole.
5. Once payment has been completed, the purchaser is returned to the La Coutellerie de Laguiole Internet site where he can continue to browse and review his order.